The General Wellbeing P.E.E.R.S. are always coming up with new initiatives! So be on the lookout around campus for new and fun programs.
- Assist with the WakeWell Pre-Orientation Program: This program is designed to introduce incoming first year students to WFU’s comprehensive approach to wellbeing. General Wellbeing P.E.E.R.S. who are interested have the ability to help facilitate the Pre-Orientation Program with the Office of Wellbeing and the University Counseling Center.
- Facilitate Get Well-Oriented Sessions at New Student Orientation during New Deac Week for all first year incoming students
- Facilitate Step Up! WFU Bystander Intervention Sessions during Extended Orientation for all first year incoming students
- Implement fun events for National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week in October. Events include: Ca$h Cab, Wheel of Fortune, & Find Your Sweet Spot!
- Wake the Beautiful: Promoting body positivity, balanced nutrition, and self-care
- Assist with the Sleepin’ Deacon Challenge
- Assist with Alcohol Screening Day & Marijuana Screening Day